Saturday, February 11, 2012

like mama, like daughter...


when my mom came to visit while i was pregnant, she brought some very special gifts along. she had held onto some things that were mine from when i was a baby, just waiting until i had a baby of my own. she saved some outfits that she loved and also a few blankets her grandmother knit for me. i couldn't wait to get ellery in them!



the blanket ellery is playing on was mine, and what's great is it matches her nursery perfectly! and this little peach outfit was one of my mom's very favorites. the ruffles on the butt... almost too much cuteness to handle. i think little ella belle pulls them off very well :)




thank you for such special, special gifts mom! i'm sure you can't believe that's my daughter and not me wearing that outfit!! thanks for helping to make such wonderful memories :)

love you mawmaw!

1 comment:

Mom said...

First of all I cannot believe I missed this post until now. I am always reading the blog like a crazy obsessed mom...lol Must have been one of your marathon days and I missed one :) This just melts my heart... it is like I am looking at you...sigh....she is so beautiful, just like her mama...I am so proud of you! Love this family so much!