Sunday, September 25, 2011

baby name game: clue 2

hello all!

baby girl has another clue for you! it's fun to see all of your guesses...sorry we made you wait so long for clue #2.

so, here you are - the second hint for our sweet little girl's name. make sure to leave a comment with your guess!


clue #2: kyle's sister keri found this website listing names that mean joyful. the name is somewhere on that list.



website in case link above doesn't work: http://bbnames.com/baby_names_meaning_joy.php

9 comments:

Lauren said...

um. hi. its totally abigail. im sticking with that.

Kristi said...

I've changed my mind. It's Ada. And it's an amazingly beautiful name. :)

Ashley Skweres said...

Caroline is my all time favorite girl name, so that's my number 2 guess. I'm still sticking with Farrah though. Lakecia and Bashira may make you think twice :)

Your Impatient Mom !! said...

Though Gayle is on there....lol.....I'm with Kristi...Ada....and it fits with my all time favorite middle name choice!!!
P.S. I like Ada so I am sure I am complelely wrong ..... :)

Julie D said...

Abigail is my guess too!

Anonymous said...

Ok, my guess is Abigail or Maeve :)

Samantha said...

I think I'm going with Abigail but a unique backup would be Maeve :)

Joyce said...

Mammaw says.......I am guessing Ellery Grace because it is beautiful and can be shortened to Elle which sounds very professional in later years

Joyce said...

I am adding another name which is also fitting.......Hilary Grace. This sounds like baby girl could have this name.
Hugs and Kisses. Mamaw