Friday, July 8, 2011

baby morgan's big announcement

i got the best birthday present yesterday...

my doctor's office called on wednesday to say their ultrasound equipment was down and they would have to reschedule my appointment. i was devastated... kyle had worked so hard to get off of work friday. and his mom was flying in just to come with us. and being the day before my birthday, it just wasn't what i had planned!

being the amazing people they are, the nurses were able to schedule my ultrasound appointment at another location for the next day, july 7th - my birthday. i quickly said yes, hoping that kyle could sneak away from work and his mom could change her plans last minute. one out of two came true... sadly, kyle's mom wasn't able to make it. but thankfully, "daddy" was able to be there to meet our little babe. kyle, you're an amazing man and you are going to be such a wonderful dad. thank you for not only putting our family first, but for making this birthday the best one yet. i love you!

so without further ado, we introduce to you baby morgan...


8 comments:

Lauren said...

that made me cry.

miss you guys tons and soooo excited for a baby girl!!! she can marry caleb and be bff with adalie!

Julie D said...

That was so amazing! I teared up too! Jordan and I watched it together. I knew it was a girl!!!!! I told your Mom that as soon as I found out you were expecting.

Congrats!!!

Jen said...

Omygoodnessgracious!!! Sosososo happy for you guys!! Congrats!! We love you both, uh, I mean all ;). Praying for safe keeping!

Maureen Morgan said...

Dad and I watched it together - it is truly amazing to see our grandaughter. She is beautiful! Even Dad had tears, til he added "she is very photogenic, but what color is her hair?"...
She is fearfully and wonderfully made, for all His Works are wonderful, we know that full well. Ps 139.
love, Mom and Dad

Momma said...

Sad my first comment didn't show up but.....I have watched it over and over again and sob everytime. She is just beautiful....I knew she was a baby girl...for my baby girl. Life is a blessing. I cannot wait to meet you my precious baby granddaughter. I have loved you even before you were born just like I did your momma. Kyle and Andrea...I know you will love and treasure her as you do each other.

Love to all my babes,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Just shed tears of joy and happines! What a miracle to see this little baby so clearly!I was amazed to see her face, arms and hands and how precious she looked. Thank you for sharing! Grandpa Frank came over to me as I was watching and he said "that's your great-granddaughter!" I said "Yes, and God bless her!" Love you dear ones, Grandmere/GG

Joyce said...

Yea, It's a girl. These are the best ultra sound pictures ever. Pampaw thinks she looks like Kyle, Ha Ha. We will get to touch your tummy next month and say "Hello Great Granddaughter". You two look so happy and we know you will make the best Mommy and Daddy ever.

See you soon. Lots of Love, Hugs, and Kisses.

Mamaw and Pampaw Stemen

Megan said...

This is the first time I saw this video! I love it! :)