Saturday, August 9, 2008

So Loved!!

We wanted to share with you just another example of how amazing our friends are down here... and how loved they make us feel!!

Check out Ryan & Ashley's blog at http://lifeonthenatureisle.blogspot.com/. And find the entry titled "Sad to Say Goodbye."

Ashley took the time to make a slide show of our whole time down here. And though she feels like God brought me down here as an answer to her prayers - as she says, He presented me to her as if I had a big bow on my head! - I had prayed for our friendship after the first night we met. Praise God that he answers prayers, because we have developed such a sweet friendship, one that we know will last beyond our time in Dominica! And we have been so blessed to know the Pearmans, and can't stop praising God for them! (Don't even get me started on how much we'll miss them... no worries, we're planning a trip to Disney World in 2009!)


(If you are having trouble finding their blog, or the slide show, click this link.)

No comments: